Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients54 m servings 75
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 egg rolls)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Heat olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir tofu, working in batches, until lightly browned on 1 side, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip using chopsticks and cook until lightly browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Whisk water, soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, ancho chile pepper, and garlic together in a bowl, adding more water if sauce gets clumpy.
- Mix tofu, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, cilantro, and green onions together in a bowl; mix in sauce until coated. Spoon mixture down the center of each egg roll wrapper; roll wrapper around the filling. Apply water to the edges of the wrapper so it sticks together. Arrange egg rolls on the prepared baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven, flipping halfway through, until golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 75 calories; 3.6 8 3.6 < 1 127 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
LOVED the filling in these. I substituted zucchini for the cucumber because I had one on hand so it was one less thing I had to buy. What I didn't love was the exterior. It never did brown up li...