Ingredients35 m servings 304
- Combine soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, chile paste with garlic, sesame oil, ginger root, and mint in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; cover and shake until sauce is well blended.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add noodles and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain, cool, and place in a serving bowl. Cut noodles using kitchen shears.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir pork in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain, discard grease, and cool on paper towels. Add pork to noodles.
- Mix green onions, cilantro, snow peas, and red onion with pork and noodles.
- Place peanuts in a heavy resealable bag; seal and lightly crush using the bottom of a jar or large glass. Add peanuts to noodle mixture. Add sauce and toss well.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 12.9 33.8 13.7 37 559 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was great! I used ground turkey breast in place of the pork. I sautéed the turkey with some of the dressing. I also used vermicelli in place of the rice noodles. It held up as leftovers the...
I cooked some medium size shrimp separately then chilled them. Combined it all right before serving. Was delicious !