Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake
made it | 0 reviews |
"I thought of making this cheesecake when I wanted to combine strawberry with a classic lemon ricotta cheesecake recipe a friend gave me, the result was a light, lemon-flavored cheesecake with a swirl of strawberry in every bite! You may also use reduced fat ingredients when making this cheesecake, if you desire. Garnish with lemon slices if desired."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 h 43 m servings 649 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 8-inch springform pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup melted butter, and 1/3 cup white sugar in a bowl until well mixed; press into the prepared springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and ricotta cheese together in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy and smooth, about 3 minutes. Add 1 1/2 cup white sugar; beat on low speed until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Stir 1/2 cup melted butter, cornstarch, flour, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract into cream cheese mixture until combined. Gently stir eggs, 1 at a time, into mixture; fold in sour cream just until batter is mixed. Pour batter over the crust. Pour strawberry pie filling over the batter. Gently swirl strawberry pie filling into batter using a butter knife just enough to form a swirl pattern on the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven without opening the door for 1 hour 15 minutes. Turn off oven and leave cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour more.
- Remove cheesecake form oven and cool on a wire rack for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate cheesecake, 6 hours to overnight. Remove springform and slice.
Per Serving: 649 calories; 42.5 g fat; 56.8 g carbohydrates; 11.8 g protein; 172 mg cholesterol; 403 mg sodium. Full nutrition