Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 283
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place veal between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface; pound to 1/4-inch thickness with the smooth side of a meat mallet. Pat dry with a paper towel and dust with flour on both sides.
- Melt butter with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until it starts to foam. Add veal; cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Season with salt. Transfer veal to a plate. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Pour Marsala wine into the same skillet. Stir to scrape up browned bits from the bottom of the skillet, about 2 minutes.
- Stir water and cornstarch together in a small bowl until cornstarch dissolves. Stir into the Marsala wine in the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Return veal to the skillet; cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and serve topped with sauce.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 13.4 9 22.1 120 150 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1