Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 218 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 wonton cups)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Place 2 wonton wrappers into each muffin cup, pressing into the bottom and along the sides.
- Mix cabbage, corn kernels, cilantro, green onions, and almonds together in a bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, white sugar, pepper, salt, paprika, red pepper flakes, Sriracha chile sauce, garlic, sesame oil, honey, and ginger together in a bowl; fold in chicken. Stir chicken mixture into cabbage mixture until evenly combined; spoon into the wonton cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until wontons are crisp and filling is bubbling, about 18 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Two tablespoons leeks can be used in place of the green onions, if desired. Add them to the sauce instead of with the cabbage mixture.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 11.4 g fat; 16.2 g carbohydrates; 13 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 390 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1