Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 143
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine water and flax seeds in a small bowl. Let stand, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour water and flax seeds into a blender. Add agave, unsweetened chocolate, and vanilla extract; blend on high speed until combined.
- Mix rye flour, cacao nibs, cacao powder, brown rice flour, walnuts, lecithin, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Pour in water mixture; mix well until dough is combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, 10 to 12 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Add other nuts if you like.
Per Serving: 143 calories; 7.4 19 2.1 0 96 Full nutrition