Cashew-Curry Spinach Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients58 m servings 481
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, sesame seeds, honey, and garlic together in a bowl to make dressing.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble into smaller pieces.
- Layer bacon crumbles, spinach leaves, frisee, pears, red onion, and grapes on individual serving plates.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread cashews on a baking sheet.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir in brown sugar, curry powder, rosemary, salt, and cayenne pepper until smooth.
- Toast cashews in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Add to the saucepan with the butter mixture; stir until coated. Let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle cashews over salad plates. Drizzle dressing on top.
Per Serving: 481 calories; 35.7 33.9 11.5 19 746 Full nutrition