Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 44 m servings 647
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake sweet potatoes in the preheated oven until soft, 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool, about 5 minutes.
- Peel sweet potatoes. Pass flesh through a ricer set over a bowl.
- Combine heavy cream and chipotle pepper puree in a saucepan over low heat; bring to a simmer. Measure 1/4 cup of the chipotle cream into a small bowl.
- Stir butter, maple syrup, and creme fraiche into the remaining chipotle cream in the saucepan. Stir enough of the mixture into the mashed sweet potatoes to reach desired consistency; season with cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and fill with sweet potato mixture. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup chipotle cream on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 647 calories; 51.1 47 4.1 163 316 Full nutrition