Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 570
Original recipe yields 8 servings (24 pieces)
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, 1 cup watercress, garlic salt, and pepper in a food processor; pulse until well blended.
- Cut roast beef slices in half; roll loosely.
- Arrange baguette slices on serving platters. Place 1 roast beef roll on each slice of baguette. Drop 1 teaspoonful of sour cream mixture over roast beef. Garnish with a sprig of watercress.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 1 pound cooked beef tenderloin for the roast beef if desired.
- Use the best quality deli roast beef you can.
Per Serving: 570 calories; 31.2 51 22.7 50 1413 Full nutrition