Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 58 m servings 255 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 14-inch pizza)
- Combine flour, kosher salt, and yeast in a food processor. Pour in water and olive oil, with the food processor running, until the mixture forms a sticky ball of dough. Add more water if needed.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead until it forms a smooth, round ball, about 10 seconds. Place dough in a greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm, draft-free area until it doubles in size, 1 to 2 hours.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic until softened and slightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Add apples; cook and stir until slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss radicchio with remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Spread dough onto a pizza stone or greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pale, 5 to 7 minutes. Spread a thin layer of onion mixture onto crust and top with radicchio. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes more. Turn on the oven's broiler and broil until edges begin to brown, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove flatbread from oven and garnish with parsley. Top with a drizzle of honey.
- Cook's Note:
- The gluten-free flours, if you choose to go that route, will not rise like wheat. Don't be discouraged--it will still taste good.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 6.6 g fat; 47.7 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 519 mg sodium. Full nutrition