Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 360
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pull off small pieces of goat cheese and roll into dime-sized balls.
- Pour panko bread crumbs into a bowl; roll goat cheese balls in crumbs until coated.
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir goat cheese balls in the hot oil for 15 to 30 seconds. Scoop them back into the bowl of bread crumbs to create a second coating. Arrange on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil goat cheese balls, shaking baking sheet every 30 seconds to 1 minute to ensure even browning, about 2 minutes.
- Toss arugula with remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Divide among 4 serving bowls; top each bowl with warm goat cheese balls.
You might also like
Per Serving: 360 calories; 31.2 13.2 8.1 22 412 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1