Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 309 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cook and stir seasoning blend in a large skillet over medium heat until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Add cauliflower and garlic; cook and stir until slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir cooked ground beef, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, Creole seasoning, pepper, garlic powder, onion salt, and bay leaf into the cauliflower mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, until almost all of the beef broth has been absorbed, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in green onions and hot sauce. Discard bay leaf before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Season ground beef in step 1 if desired.
- Substitute 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley for the dried if preferred.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 18.1 g fat; 13.4 g carbohydrates; 23.2 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 755 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
very filling and great for low carb dieters:) my boyfriend hates healthy food but he ate 3 servings:):):)