Ingredients32 m servings 309
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cook and stir seasoning blend in a large skillet over medium heat until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Add cauliflower and garlic; cook and stir until slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir cooked ground beef, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, Creole seasoning, pepper, garlic powder, onion salt, and bay leaf into the cauliflower mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, until almost all of the beef broth has been absorbed, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in green onions and hot sauce. Discard bay leaf before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Season ground beef in step 1 if desired.
- Substitute 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley for the dried if preferred.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 18.1 13.4 23.2 70 755 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I made this yesterday and it was delicious. I substituted the ground beef for ground turkey and used riced cauliflower instead of cauliflower crumbles and it still turned out fantastic. There is...
I thought this would be "not too bad" but it was actually very good! I used andouille sausage instead of ground beef because that's what I had on hand. Served it with okra and tomatoes - simpl...
This is really good. I made some modifications just because of what I had on hand. I used mirepoix style seasoning vegetables (celery, onion and carrot) because the hubs doesn't like peppers. I ...
very filling and great for low carb dieters:) my boyfriend hates healthy food but he ate 3 servings:):):)