Ingredients1 h 34 m servings 503
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes. Scrape down sides of bowl a few times. Continue beating mixture while adding eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to creamed butter mixture while beating on low speed until dough is just mixed. Fold oats and butterscotch chips into dough.
- Scoop 32 balls of dough using a large cookie scoop and arrange on the prepared baking sheets. Spray the bottom of a broad, flat glass or bowl with cooking spray and press onto each dough ball to flatten. Place a chocolate sandwich cookie on top of 16 flattened dough balls and cover with remaining 16 flattened dough balls, sealing the edges together with your fingers.
- Transfer stuffed cookies to a container or tray and cover with a lid or plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange cookies on the sheets with no more than 6 per sheet; top with a sprinkling of flaked salt.
- Bake 1 tray at a time in the preheated oven until golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Per Serving: 503 calories; 21.9 69.9 5.1 54 520 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was disgusting. I have never wasted so much time on something so gross. I wish this was never invented. First of all the texture was so off and it didn't feel right in my mouth. JUst two t...
!e loved these cookies. The butterscotch morsels make the cookie. I used a small scoop instead of a large scoop. I flattened the cookies with a flat bottomed cup on a parchment paper that I spra...
I made this for a weekend cabin trip and they were a huge hit - they are the size of a slider though, so basically a meal replacement. A delicious meal replacement! The oatmeal-scotchie sans the...