Ingredients1 h 34 m servings 503
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes. Scrape down sides of bowl a few times. Continue beating mixture while adding eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to creamed butter mixture while beating on low speed until dough is just mixed. Fold oats and butterscotch chips into dough.
- Scoop 32 balls of dough using a large cookie scoop and arrange on the prepared baking sheets. Spray the bottom of a broad, flat glass or bowl with cooking spray and press onto each dough ball to flatten. Place a chocolate sandwich cookie on top of 16 flattened dough balls and cover with remaining 16 flattened dough balls, sealing the edges together with your fingers.
- Transfer stuffed cookies to a container or tray and cover with a lid or plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange cookies on the sheets with no more than 6 per sheet; top with a sprinkling of flaked salt.
- Bake 1 tray at a time in the preheated oven until golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Per Serving: 503 calories; 21.9 69.9 5.1 54 520 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
!e loved these cookies. The butterscotch morsels make the cookie. I used a small scoop instead of a large scoop. I flattened the cookies with a flat bottomed cup on a parchment paper that I spra...
This was disgusting. I have never wasted so much time on something so gross. I wish this was never invented. First of all the texture was so off and it didn't feel right in my mouth. JUst two t...
I made this for a weekend cabin trip and they were a huge hit - they are the size of a slider though, so basically a meal replacement. A delicious meal replacement! The oatmeal-scotchie sans the...