Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 75
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine lemon juice, egg whites, lemon extract, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment; beat until thick and fluffy. Beat in applesauce, coconut oil, and honey.
- Mix coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a separate bowl. Turn on mixer; add coconut flour mixture gradually until batter is just combined.
- Scrape batter into the prepared baking pan; press gently with your palm to spread it evenly in the pan. Sprinkle lemon zest evenly on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 50 minutes. Cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes. Invert onto a rack to continue cooling, about 30 minutes. Slice into 12 bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 75 calories; 5.2 6.9 1.3 0 229 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Failure! Dough was crumbly. Missing something. Should this have had egg-yolks as the photo is much more yellow in color then the resulting dough. Baked anyway and it crumbled. Crumbs had good...