Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 121
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Mix with a fork to break up any clumps. Add eggs, almond milk, and butter; stir vigorously. Add vanilla extract; stir until batter is smooth and well combined. Fold in cranberries and minced jalapeno peppers.
- Scoop batter into the lined muffin cups. Place 1 jalapeno slice on top of each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 10 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute avocado oil for the butter if desired.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 10.8 7.9 3.9 129 328 Full nutrition