Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 168
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a shallow roasting pan with oil.
- Cut six to eight 1-inch-thick slices vertically into the roast, stopping at least 1/2 inch from the bottom.
- Heat butter and avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; saute until soft. Add spinach, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in Parmesan cheese and coriander until evenly incorporated.
- Stuff pork roast with spinach mixture, placing an equal amount between each slice. Sprinkle paprika over roast. Transfer to the prepared roasting pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 155 degrees F (68 degrees C), about 1 hour. Cover with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing against the grain.
You might also like
Per Serving: 168 calories; 8.8 2.6 19.3 57 230 Full nutrition