Ingredients50 m servings 578 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, saute beef on medium heat until brown and cooked through.
- Add in onions, garlic, carrots and red bell peppers and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- While vegetables are cooking, combine tomato sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the tomato sauce mixture to saute pan and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To make the ranch coleslaw, combine ranch dressing and vinegar in a medium bowl.
- Fold in slaw mix and set aside.
- Toast buns in oven until golden brown.
- Place pickles, if desired, on bottom bun. Add sloppy joe mix and top with ranch coleslaw, if desired.
Per Serving: 578 calories; 22.5 g fat; 61.6 g carbohydrates; 31.2 g protein; 83 mg cholesterol; 1657 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made only two minor changes to this recipe. Used a green pepper instead of red and, because we like our cole slaw a little sweet, added a little sugar to the ranch dressing. I believe it's b...
Messy and Marvelous! I could not find the Tailgater buns so I used the regular Ball Park Hamburger Buns. We really liked this recipe and I love that it has all the veggies in it too! Will make a...
I made this as described. I didn't have it with the coleslaw, as I don't like coleslaw. So, to me it was missing something. Very blah. My husband had it with coleslaw and said it made...