Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread from Ball Park® Buns
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 441 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small pan, heat olive oil on medium-low heat.
- Saute crushed garlic in olive oil for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Split each bun in half and brush with olive oil and garlic mix. Top with salt and pepper.
- In a large baking pan, lightly toast the buns in preheated oven, oiled side up, for 3 to 5 minutes and then remove.
- Heat oven to broil.
- Mix together diced tomatoes, onions, basil and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute mozzarella and shredded Parmesan over each bun half. Place in oven for 5 to 7 minutes till cheese melts and starts to brown. Remove from oven.
- Evenly sprinkle the diced tomato mix over each bun half.
- Top with balsamic glaze or serve with side of marinara for dipping.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 29.2 g fat; 19.2 g carbohydrates; 25 g protein; 57 mg cholesterol; 734 mg sodium. Full nutrition