Ingredients25 m servings 655 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Toast buns until golden brown.
- Cook sausage patties in a skillet over medium heat until brown.
- While preparing sausage, whisk the eggs together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- In a clean saute pan add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and scramble the eggs till cooked throughout.
- Combine Sriracha sauce and mayonnaise and spread on each side of the buns.
- Place a sausage patty onto the four bottom buns. For each sandwich, top sausage with eggs, cheese and arugula.
- Serve while warm.
Per Serving: 655 calories; 49.1 g fat; 26.6 g carbohydrates; 29.7 g protein; 427 mg cholesterol; 880 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I really liked the sauce and the arugula. This was a nice twist to an old favorite. This was a hit with the family. I'll be making them again.
These were excellent and a great way to start your morning. They'd make a great breakfast for dinner too! The spicy mayo and arugula really sets this one apart from other breakfast sandwiches. ...