Taiwanese-Style Beef Noodles
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 718 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place beef cubes in a large pot of cold water; bring to a boil. Drain and pat dry.
- Arrange beefsteak tomatoes, carrots, onion, and fresh ginger in the bottom of a slow cooker. Lay beef cubes on top. Sprinkle beef seasoning over beef cubes.
- Mix 3 cups water, soy sauce, beef broth, ketchup, and rice wine together in a bowl. Pour into the slow cooker.
- Cook on High until beef is tender, 2 to 3 hours.
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a large pot. Add ramen noodles; cook until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add 1 cup cold water; bring back to a boil. Transfer noodles to a large bowl with a slotted spoon. Cook cabbage in the boiling water until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Stir beef mixture and cabbage into the bowl of noodles. Garnish with garlic and scallions.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you can't find beef seasoning, use a mix of ground anise, cumin, cloves, black pepper, and dried Chinese red pepper.
- Cook on Low for 4 hours if preferred.
Per Serving: 718 calories; 36.8 g fat; 35.9 g carbohydrates; 52 g protein; 148 mg cholesterol; 2781 mg sodium. Full nutrition