Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 356
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brush the inside of the squash halves with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place cut-sides up on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until softened, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool until easily handled, 5 to 10 minutes. Scrape out strands of squash with a fork and transfer to a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix half of the mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, egg, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Stir into the squash. Stir in 2 or 3 tablespoons spaghetti sauce to turn mixture pink.
- Spread half of the squash mixture in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Ladle half of the spaghetti sauce on top. Sprinkle with half of the remaining mozzarella cheese. Layer remaining squash mixture, spaghetti sauce, and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mozzarella cheese is melted and browned, 30 to 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 19.5 19.9 25.9 79 832 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This turned out so good!! It’s so cheesy and tasty. I followed the recipe except that I added 1 pound of ground beef. Delicious! I will definitely make this again!
It is a potluck and family favorite. I use plain yogurt instead of ricotta. Both are good. Has anyone cooked this dish ahead for a couple of days?
While making this, I thought there was too much mozzarella. It was fine - delicious, and keto
Easy, foolproof (and as a sometimes fool I would know), delish and healthy
I used one whole squash and lots of sauce, otherwise kept all the ingredients the same. My teenagers loved it.
This lasagna was so delicious! We rarely finish an entire lasagna between my husband and i but we finished this one! I did add noodles.