Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 356 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brush the inside of the squash halves with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place cut-sides up on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until softened, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool until easily handled, 5 to 10 minutes. Scrape out strands of squash with a fork and transfer to a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix half of the mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, egg, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Stir into the squash. Stir in 2 or 3 tablespoons spaghetti sauce to turn mixture pink.
- Spread half of the squash mixture in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Ladle half of the spaghetti sauce on top. Sprinkle with half of the remaining mozzarella cheese. Layer remaining squash mixture, spaghetti sauce, and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mozzarella cheese is melted and browned, 30 to 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 19.5 g fat; 19.9 g carbohydrates; 25.9 g protein; 79 mg cholesterol; 832 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This lasagna was so delicious! We rarely finish an entire lasagna between my husband and i but we finished this one! I did add noodles.