Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 401
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 stuffed peppers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high to maintain a rolling simmer. Cook peppers until starting to get soft, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, sausage, and onion. Cook and stir, breaking up the beef, until onion is soft and meat has lost all its pink color, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, and cooked rice into the beef mixture. Divide among 4 bell peppers and transfer peppers to a baking dish. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top of the peppers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese melts and begins to brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 23.1 20.4 26.4 76 808 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Pretty good. Fun to make, and it tasted pretty good too! Got to use all of my favorite Italian flavors.