Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h servings 411
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch lasagna)
- Combine 4 kiwis and 2 tablespoons sugar in a food processor; puree until smooth. Transfer puree to a bowl. Rinse the food processor bowl.
- Combine 2 cups strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar in the food processor; puree until smooth. Strain puree into a bowl. Rinse the food processor bowl.
- Combine 2 cups blackberries and 2 tablespoons sugar in the food processor; puree until smooth. Strain puree into a bowl.
- Cut remaining kiwis into 1/4-inch slices. Cut remaining strawberries into 1/8-inch slices. Cut remaining blackberries in half.
- Place 4 graham crackers in a resealable plastic bag; seal. Crush with a rolling pin.
- Mix remaining sugar, ricotta cheese, cream cheese frosting, and banana cream pudding together in a bowl.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13-inch glass pan with whole graham crackers. Spread 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture evenly on top. Cover with kiwi puree and kiwi slices. Lay more whole graham crackers on top. Spread 1/2 of the remaining ricotta cheese mixture over crackers. Cover with strawberry puree and strawberry slices. Repeat layers with blackberry puree and halved blackberries.
- Spread whipped cream over blackberries. Garnish with crushed graham crackers and toasted almonds. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until flavors combine, 5 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Note:
- For thicker separation in between layers, double the amount of graham crackers.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 14.9 64.1 7.6 11 301 Full nutrition