Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 309
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place a pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on the lowest oven rack and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Dust a large piece of parchment paper with flour. Roll pizza crust out on the parchment paper. Brush olive oil over crust. Spread blackberries on top, pushing them gently into the crust.
- Place parchment paper on the preheated pizza stone or baking sheet and bake crust until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine ricotta cheese, milk, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until smooth. Place in the refrigerator.
- Combine honey and rosemary in a small saucepan over low heat; heat until honey has a runny consistency, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle rosemary honey over baked crust. Continue baking until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
- Cool crust slightly, about 5 minutes. Spoon sweetened ricotta cheese over warm dough.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 7.2 53.2 9.1 12 367 Full nutrition