Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 323 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Crush almonds into smaller pieces with a mortar and pestle or with a rolling pin.
- Spread almonds in a single layer in a large skillet over high heat. Add corn syrup; cook, stirring gently to prevent almonds from clumping together, until corn syrup coats almonds, 2 to 3 minutes. Spread almonds on the prepared baking sheet. Cool until hardened and set.
- Toss lettuce, blackberries, and feta cheese together in a large bowl.
- Pour lemon juice into a small bowl. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly until blended into the lemon juice. Whisk sesame oil into the dressing.
- Break up cooled almonds and add to the salad. Mix dressing into the salad.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 22.8 g fat; 23 g carbohydrates; 12.6 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 425 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I had some wonderful blackberries so I tried this salad. I used grated ricotta salata instead of feta because that is what I had. Followed everything else and it came out great.