Happy Family Oatmeal Bake
"This is a hearty oatmeal that is baked in the oven so you can get ready in the morning instead of slaving over a stove. Plus it will please even the pickiest of eaters. All three kids (10, 4, and 2) ate in perfect silence.... It was quite nice! I hope it does the same for your family."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 283
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine milk, oats, coconut, brown sugar, beaten eggs, golden raisins, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 1.8-quart baking dish. Cover and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm and center is still slightly soft, about 45 minutes. Stir before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I cooked my oatmeal for 45 minutes and it was definitely fully cooked. It was a little milky in the very center. When I stirred, the oatmeal was perfect. If you let it cook until a knife comes out clean, then the oatmeal will be overly dry.
- Add/exclude ingredients to you and your family's personal tastes.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 7.7 46.1 8.5 55 167 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1