Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 322 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, walnuts, 1/2 of the blueberries, maple syrup, cinnamon, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, egg, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
- Spread oat mixture in the baking dish and pour milk mixture over the top. Shake the dish slightly to help milk sink into the oats. Add remaining blueberries and banana slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool before slicing, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- There are several options which can be used for fruit, including raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and apples. Pretty much anything you enjoy having with oatmeal will work. Walnuts can be substituted with almonds or pecans as well.
- Almond milk or coconut milk can be used in place of dairy milk.
- Once the oatmeal is done baking, it can be cut into squares and frozen. Heat frozen squares in the microwave.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 13.1 g fat; 45.5 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 99 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1