Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 372
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, melted butter, and eggs together in a bowl. Pour over oat mixture; mix until blended. Fold in apple, peach, and blueberries.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cut into squares.
- Cook's Notes:
- Fat-free milk works in this recipe too.
- You can use an egg substitute (such as Egg Beaters®) if desired.
- Use fresh or frozen fruit. If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw before adding to the batter.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 15.6 52.9 7.4 74 532 Full nutrition