Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 804 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll 1 package crescent roll dough onto the baking sheet. Pinch seams together and stretch to fit the baking sheet. Cover dough with a layer of Cheddar cheese slices. Top with ham and remaining Cheddar cheese slices.
- Unroll second package of crescent roll dough onto a flat work surface. Pinch seams together. Place over the Cheddar cheese. Press edges with a fork to seal. Cut shallow slices into the top of the dough to allow steam to escape during baking.
- Whisk egg and water together in a bowl; brush over dough. Sprinkle sesame seeds, salt, and pepper over egg wash layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Any variety of cheese can be used in place of the Cheddar cheese, if desired.
Per Serving: 804 calories; 56.6 g fat; 30.8 g carbohydrates; 39.4 g protein; 149 mg cholesterol; 2064 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was good. In bwrwwn the ham layer I added 2 tbs of whole grain mustard.