Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 68 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread zucchini slices in 1 layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until zucchini is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon pizza sauce over each zucchini slice and top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle parsley over each.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 68 calories; 4.5 g fat; 2.6 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 227 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1