Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 403 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk buttermilk and eggs together in a shallow dish.
- Mix flour, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, and salt together in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip zucchini sticks into the egg mixture; roll in bread crumbs to coat. Dip in the egg mixture again; reroll in bread crumbs.
- Cook breaded zucchini sticks in batches in the hot oil until golden brown, about 3 minutes per batch. Drain on a large plate lined with paper towels.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 403 calories; 17.2 g fat; 48 g carbohydrates; 14.1 g protein; 99 mg cholesterol; 570 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1