Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 91
Original recipe yields 4 servings (24 zucchini sticks)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread olive oil on a large baking sheet.
- Mix water and soy flour together in a bowl to form a thick, pancake-like batter.
- Stir bread crumbs, herbes de Provence, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper together on a shallow plate.
- Dip zucchini spears into the batter. Roll in bread crumb mixture to coat. Place spears cut-side down on the prepared baking sheet, all facing the same direction.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 10 minutes. Turn to other cut side and bake for 10 minutes. Turn spears so they are skin-side down; continue baking until browned, about 5 minutes more.
- Transfer zucchini spears to a platter. Serve with vegan mayonnaise and ketchup.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute Italian seasoning for the herbes de Provence if preferred.
Per Serving: 91 calories; 4.1 11.5 2.9 0 272 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1