Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 359 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place 1/2 cup butter in a casserole dish.
- Place casserole dish in the preheating oven until butter is melted. Remove.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup butter, peaches, 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Spread over melted butter in the casserole dish.
- Mix remaining 1 cup white sugar, milk, flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl to make a smooth batter. Pour over peach mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 14.5 g fat; 56.9 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 133 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I followed the recipie as it is written and explained. I made this for a group of folks and its being requested again! Hahah. Comes together for a great looking and tasting product. Does it mak...
Recipe turned out great! I used the bigger can of peaches and it still came out delicious. It was a big hit at my friends party.