Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 359
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place 1/2 cup butter in a casserole dish.
- Place casserole dish in the preheating oven until butter is melted. Remove.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup butter, peaches, 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Spread over melted butter in the casserole dish.
- Mix remaining 1 cup white sugar, milk, flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl to make a smooth batter. Pour over peach mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 14.5 56.9 2.5 39 133 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I followed the recipie as it is written and explained. I made this for a group of folks and its being requested again! Hahah. Comes together for a great looking and tasting product. Does it mak...
It's amazing. I would definitely add more peaches to it though. I made it with fresh peaches, so no heavy syrup added to the mixture. Tasted fabulous.
I followed this recipe for the most part. I did accidentally grab the extra large size can of peaches, and had to eyeball approximately what half of the can would equal to fit this recipe. It's ...
I used peaches in light syrup instead of heavy syrup and it didn't come out as thick as I would have liked. If I were to do it again I would either reduce how much of the syrup I include or elim...
Recipe turned out great! I used the bigger can of peaches and it still came out delicious. It was a big hit at my friends party.