Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 198
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix raisins and orange juice together in a small bowl.
- Combine rice flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, allspice, and xanthan gum in a large bowl.
- Mix carrots, oil, water, and dry egg replacer together in a separate bowl. Fold in raisin mixture.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; pour in carrot mixture. Mix until batter is moistened. Spoon batter into the prepared tin, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute gluten-free baking mix for the rice flour if desired.
- You may use 1 egg instead of the egg replacer if not trying to avoid eggs.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 4.9 38 1.6 0 190 Full nutrition