Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk rice flour, coconut flour, cornmeal, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk water and egg replacer together in a glass measuring cup. Add enough applesauce to make 1/4 cup. Transfer mixture to a blender; add oat milk, maple syrup, baby spinach, oil, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Pour spinach mixture over the flour mixture; mix until just combined. Fold mashed bananas and chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop batter into the prepared tin, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 5.1 36.1 2 0 175 Full nutrition