Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 309
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Combine marshmallows and butter in a large pot over medium heat; cook and stir until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Combine caramels and half-and-half in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Arrange apple slices on a large serving dish. Drizzle marshmallow mixture over the apples. Drizzle caramel sauce and chocolate syrup on top. Garnish with chopped nuts.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use different types of apples to create a more interesting look.
- Substitute evaporated milk for the half-and-half if desired.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 10.3 55.2 3.1 14 118 Full nutrition