Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 882 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine refried beans and salsa in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until blended and heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Arrange tortilla chips on the baking sheet. Spoon refried bean mixture over chips. Sprinkle pepper Jack cheese, green bell pepper, and onion on top.
- Cook under the preheated broiler until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Garnish with lettuce and olives.
- Cook's Notes:
- If we don't have a can of salsa, my husband (recipe creator) will use some of the juice of a jar of pepperoncini or jalapenos.
- You can try these with meat too. They are great with grilled chicken.
Per Serving: 882 calories; 41.3 g fat; 99.5 g carbohydrates; 31.2 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 2279 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Loved these but I have a couple of things to say here. I used jalapeno in place of the bell but that is the only change I made. I personally just felt it was the right call. I am in no way a veg...