Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 476
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut wonton wrappers into small triangles 2 to 3 inches in length. Cook in the hot oil in a single layer until crispy and golden, 1 minute per layer. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Combine soy sauce and sesame seeds in a bowl. Add ahi tuna; mix until coated with soy sauce and sesame seeds.
- Mix mayonnaise, pickle juice, and sriracha sauce together in a small bowl to make sauce.
- Arrange fried wonton wrappers on a large serving plate. Layer ahi tuna and avocado chunks on top. Drizzle sauce on top.
You might also like
- Editor's Notes:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
- Consuming raw seafood may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Per Serving: 476 calories; 20.1 45.7 26.5 48 1914 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1