Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 389 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang over each side.
- Combine brown sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Beat flour mixture gradually into the creamed butter mixture until batter is combined. Spread batter in the bottom of the lined baking pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cinnamon sugar over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are light brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Spread dulce de leche over cooled crust.
- Combine white chocolate, heavy cream, and light corn syrup in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth, about 5 minutes. Let cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Spread white chocolate mixture over dulce de leche. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar on top. Cover baking pan and refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Lift out of the baking pan using the parchment paper ends. Cut into bars.
Per Serving: 389 calories; 15.6 g fat; 59.1 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 283 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1