Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 47 m servings 858 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread coconut on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Toast coconut in the preheating oven until lightly golden, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix crushed cookies and butter together in a bowl. Press evenly into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Combine 1/2 cup dulce de leche, cream cheese, white sugar, and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 2 cups heavy cream and vanilla extract; beat until soft peaks form. Pour over the cooled crust; spread in an even layer with a spatula.
- Refrigerate pie until cream layer is set, at least 6 hours.
- Spread 1/2 cup dulce de leche evenly over the chilled cream layer.
- Mix toasted coconut with 3/4 cup dulce de leche in a bowl. Spoon over dulce de leche layer; press down gently with a spatula.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup dulce de leche and 2 tablespoons heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 20 seconds. Stir. Continue heating in 20-second intervals until melted and smooth, stirring after each interval.
- Combine chocolate chips and remaining 3 tablespoons heavy cream in a separate microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 20 seconds. Stir. Continue heating in 20-second intervals until melted and smooth, stirring after each interval.
- Drizzle melted caramel and chocolate over pie.
Per Serving: 858 calories; 54.1 g fat; 87.9 g carbohydrates; 9.7 g protein; 151 mg cholesterol; 463 mg sodium. Full nutrition