Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 261
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs and egg whites in a food processor; pulse until well beaten. Add almond flour mixture, butter, coconut oil, and grapeseed oil. Pulse until a smooth batter forms.
- Spread batter in the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is browned, about 40 minutes. Cool in the pan, about 15 minutes. Invert onto a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 25.3 3.2 7.2 108 378 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
made it on a cookie sheet for flat bread my second time making it. all substitutions the same. 20 minutes. Two 13x9 cookie sheets.
Awesome recipe, loved that it was half egg whites vs whole eggs. Can definitely taste the egg but not as much as other recipes! I didn’t have xantham powder so I substituted with Psyllium Husk P...