Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 261
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs and egg whites in a food processor; pulse until well beaten. Add almond flour mixture, butter, coconut oil, and grapeseed oil. Pulse until a smooth batter forms.
- Spread batter in the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is browned, about 40 minutes. Cool in the pan, about 15 minutes. Invert onto a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 25.3 3.2 7.2 108 378 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2