Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 55 m servings 358
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Rinse sticky rice and place in a bowl; cover with water. Soak rice for at least 3 hours. Drain.
- Beat egg in a large bowl; mix in ginger root, soy sauce, and salt. Add pork, cornstarch, and pork stock; stir in 1 direction until combined, 5 to 6 minutes. Roll pork mixture into bite-size balls.
- Pour enough water into the bottom of a wok to cover by about 1 inch; bring to a simmer.
- Roll pork balls in sticky rice until they are coated completely. Place 6 balls in a steamer basket.
- Place steamer in the wok and steam until pork is cooked through and rice is tender, about 30 minutes. Remove balls and garnish with goji berries.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Chicken stock can be used in place of the pork stock.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 10.9 46.2 16.7 130 463 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were very tasty I doubled the recipe and we ate them for dinner with stir fried veggies. Next time I think I'll add some onion and red pepper flakes.