Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 66 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings (3 small loaves)
- Place bread flour, milk, eggs, sugar, butter, yeast, salt, and saffron in a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Program the bread machine for the dough cycle; press "Start." Mix raisins into the dough by hand after the cycle is complete.
- Divide dough into 9 pieces. Roll each piece into a log 6 to 7 inches long. Pinch the ends of 3 logs together and form a 3-strand braid. Pinch ends together at the bottom of the braid. Repeat with remaining logs to make 2 more braided loaves.
- Transfer loaves to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, placing them several inches apart. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until loaves are a light golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 66 calories; 1.8 g fat; 11.3 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 178 mg sodium. Full nutrition