Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 13 m servings 116 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Prick eggplants all over with a fork and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning frequently, until soft, about 40 minutes.
- Place eggplants on a cutting board and let stand until cool enough to handle, 8 to 10 minutes. Peel off skin and chop flesh.
- Combine eggplant flesh, 2/3 cup Greek yogurt, garlic, 4 teaspoons chopped mint, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix thoroughly. Spoon into a serving dish.
- Dissolve saffron in a small bowl of hot water; drizzle over eggplant mixture. Garnish with mint leaves and 1 teaspoon Greek yogurt.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 teaspoon dried mint for the fresh mint if desired.
Per Serving: 116 calories; 5.1 g fat; 15.8 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 609 mg sodium. Full nutrition