Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients44 m servings 102
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 mini cakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 mini muffin tins generously with cooking spray.
- Combine devil's food cake mix, eggs, chocolate pudding mix, vegetable oil, and 1/4 cup water in a large bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until batter is thick and smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared mini muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 9 to 10 minutes.
- Let mini cakes cool in the tins for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack.
- Stir confectioners' sugar, 1/4 cup water, and cocoa powder together in a bowl to make glaze.
- Dip tops of the mini cakes in glaze and place on a large sheet of waxed paper. Cool completely before serving, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 102 calories; 4.3 14.9 1.5 18 118 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1