Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes
made it | 0 reviews |
"This is not for the faint of heart. This is truly sweet... but a wonderful marriage of strawberries and wine. Such a sophisticated cupcake. Top each cupcake with strawberry frosting and sliced strawberries. Serve in individual Champagne glasses and give as individual gifts or giveaways. Delicious!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 11 m servings 151 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, vanilla pudding mix, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor. Measure 1/4 cup puree into a bowl. Mix in milk and vanilla extract.
- Combine sugar and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to medium; beat in egg whites and whole egg until batter is just blended.
- Mix half of the flour mixture into the batter on low speed. Add milk mixture, Champagne, and food coloring; beat just until blended. Beat in remaining flour mixture until batter is just combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula to make sure batter is smooth.
- Divide batter among lined muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 21 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 151 calories; 5.6 g fat; 22.9 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 146 mg sodium. Full nutrition