The Best Butter Mochi
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 184
Original recipe yields 30 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix mochiko, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs and vanilla extract together in a small bowl.
- Mix eggs into the mochiko mixture. Pour in coconut milk and evaporated milk; mix well. Fold in melted butter until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the greased pan. Tap pan on a flat work surface to settle the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 50 minutes. Let cool before slicing, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 184 calories; 7.5 27.3 2.8 30 55 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1