Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients44 m servings 271 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 wedges)
- Freeze Camembert cheese for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour flour into a bowl. Beat eggs and milk together in a separate bowl. Pour bread crumbs into a third bowl.
- Remove cheese from the freezer and cut each round into 6 wedges. Roll each wedge in flour and dip into the egg-milk mixture. Press each wedge into bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- Fry each breaded wedge in the hot oil until bread crumbs are browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer fried cheese to a paper towel-lined plate using a slotted spoon. Serve cranberry sauce on the side.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 12.5 g fat; 28.8 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 406 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1