Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 53 m servings 333 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch lasagna)
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, zucchini, onion, and carrot; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir spaghetti sauce, oregano, and basil into the saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer sauce, covered, until flavors combine, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce in the bottom of the baking pan. Layer 6 lasagna noodles, 1 cup cottage cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce. Cover mozzarella cheese with spinach. Repeat layers with remaining sauce, lasagna noodles, cottage cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This sauce is great with penne pasta if you don't want to make a lasagna.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 12 g fat; 38.2 g carbohydrates; 19.8 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 692 mg sodium. Full nutrition