Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 42 m servings 672 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 lasagna )
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir portobello mushrooms until soft, 5 to 10 minutes. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and garlic in butter until deeply browned, about 25 minutes. Pour in milk and heavy cream; bring to a simmer. Whisk in Parmesan cheese until sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat; season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Layer lasagna noodles, portobello mushrooms, onion sauce, feta cheese, and mozzarella cheese in a baking dish, ending with cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lasagna is heated through and lightly browned on top, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 672 calories; 52.4 g fat; 18.6 g carbohydrates; 32.5 g protein; 192 mg cholesterol; 1508 mg sodium. Full nutrition